Frequently Asked Questions – Classes & Workshops
- How do I sign up for a class? The best way to sign up for a class or workshop is to call 308-762-7655 and please sign up.
- How do I find out about future classes and workshops? Best way is to visit the online schedule or follow the events on our Steph’s Studio Facebook page or Steph’s Studio Creative Corner page.
- What is the cost of a class? Classes and Workshops range from $10 on up. The class fee is listed on the class description found by clicking on your class in the online schedule or it is also listed in the Facebook event.
- I would like to teach a class, how could I do that? Please call 308-762-7655 and talk to Steph about your idea and something can be arranged.
- Can I bring my children with me to class? Some classes will have age limits for people attending. Children of the allowed age can attend with a family member and class fees must be paid for parent and child. Because of safety concerns children below the age of 6 are not allowed to attend.
- Could I just show up the night of class? We prepare for the number of people signed up for a class. If you would like to attend at last minute please call the studio at 308-762-7655, if there is enough room we would love to see you there.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes but we ask you please sign the friend up for the class. If attending at the last minute without sign up please call the studio at 308-762-7655, if there is enough room we would love to see all of you there.
- What should I do if I am unable to come to a class? Please give us a call at 308-762-7655 as soon as you know you are unable to attend.
- Do I have to bring my own tools or supplies for the class? Each class will have a listing at the end of the description accessible thru the online schedule. Some classes require you to bring certain things to attend and others everything will be provided.