“Capturing moments and memories that last a lifetime”
What to bring: (Please contact Steph if you do not have any of the following and we will do our best to “set you up”
• Two paint brushes to paint small things with acrylic paint and alcohol ink; size 4 and under should work, flat, round, filbert-whatever you want to use is fine.
• Hard bristle brush used to pounce the paint on to your stencil-the new foam applicator from Tim Holtz also will work
• Paint brush you can use to spread matte medium –shader size 4 is what I use-needs to have soft bristles
• Craft matt or paint palette (small one is good)
• Mechanical pencil- small lead
• Faber Castel India ink pen in XS, small or medium, you can probably use pigment pens as well, I have not tried that.
• Water brush if you have one and a circle stamp or lid to use to make circles on your project, baby food size lid should be about the right size (I’ll bring some too, so don’t stress if you don’t have)
• Black, gray or cream embellishments/ silver metal, ribbon or flowers or washi tape that is dark is good for this. No more than a handful, I will bring silver bells and some metal gears. (Stephanie has flowers, dots, bling, Tim Holtz metal stuff, words) You can use any word you want or no words. I will bring words like joy, noel, peace.
• If you have black soot distress ink/reinker bring it please
• Optional: two stencils you love to use, tray to have your stencils soak in until you can properly wash them and YOU ready for an day of FUN!
Come help "break in" the new area next door in 208 with a first workshop!!
Material Girl workshop by artist, Traci Wilkes of Scottsbluff.
It isn't hoarding if it's art supplies!
Join us as Traci gives us ideas and ways to use the supplies we already have and new items available. Traci will also instructs us on two projects; alcohol ink on yupo paper and image transfer and found objects on a panel.
Traci will give us tips on collage, color theory, elements of design. She will share her process on how to come up with ideas. We will go over inks, embellishments, mediums, fibers and substrates.
Traci loves to share what she knows and is a
an energetic speaker. This is a workshop not
to be missed.
See Steph’s Studio Facebook page for videos!
With Traci Wilkes
Who: Anyone who loves to create.
What: Alcohol ink on yupo paper and image transfer and found objects on a panel.
When: See Schedule
Where: At Stephs Studio ~ 208 Box Butte Ave. Alliance, NE
Why: Why not?
Cost: $45 Workshop fee (you get to go home with 2 completed projects) plus $15 Material Fee
YOU will recrive a coupon for 10% off any material purchase the day of class at Steph's Studio.
What will we do: Traci will also instruct us on two projects; alcohol ink on yupo paper and image transfer and found objects on a panel.
How do I sign up? Call Steph’s Studio 308-762-7655